Become a TeenTix LA Partner
Thank you for your interest in establishing a partnership with TeenTix LA! Read on to learn more about the types of Partners that we cultivate. Interested organizations can always contact us for more information. Feel free to download our One Sheet as well!
We are so excited you’re interested in becoming an Arts Partner of TeenTix LA. By becoming a TeenTix LA Arts Partner at this stage, you will be a part of a community of arts and cultural organizations that deeply value creating equitable access for the teens of our great city to experience the incredible arts experiences our amazing city has to offer.
Be among the first organizations to get involved and help break down the barriers of arts access in Los Angeles. Click here to see our growing list of TeenTix LA Arts Partners.
Review the requirements as outlined below.
Contact TeenTix LA Program Director, Allison Whorton, at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a meeting with TeenTix LA staff to talk to us about becoming an Arts Partner!
If approved, new Arts Partners will enter into an official agreement with TeenTix LA. TeenTix LA staff will work directly with you to onboard your organization.
CRITERIA FOR ARTS PARTNERS
The organization must support TeenTix LA’s mission, values, and programs.
Community Partners share our values and support our mission of making art accessible to young people. If you provide arts education, volunteer opportunities, teen leadership programs, camps, internships or jobs or volunteer opportunities, or super great youth-focused resources, a TeenTix LA Community Partnership might be just right for you! Click here to see our current list of Community Partners.
Becoming a Community Partner:
- Review the requirements as outlined below.
- Contact TeenTix LA Program Director, Allison Whorton, at email@example.com to set up a meeting with TeenTix staff to talk to us about becoming a Community Partner! Community Partners need approval of TeenTix staff only - this partnership does not go to The New Guard for a vote.
- If approved, new Community Partners will enter into an official agreement with TeenTix. TeenTix staff will work directly with you to onboard your organization.
CRITERIA FOR COMMUNITY PARTNERS
- The organization must support TeenTix's mission, values, and programs.
- The organization must offer teens (arts- and culture-engaged and otherwise) portals for civic and/or educational engagement in greater Seattle and Tacoma areas.
- Exceptions to both Arts and Community Partner criteria may be made at the discretion of TeenTix LA, especially in cases where organizations expand the cultural or artistic diversity of TeenTix’s partner organizations, or represent unique or exceptional achievement in a particular field. Festivals, and other periodic arts-based activities that do not fit the above criteria may also be acceptable for similar reasons.